Multi Point Inspection
Every Nissan Express Service includes a complimentary multi-point inspection. Our trained technicians will inspect your vehicle from top to bottom and let you know if anything needs attention.
It's easy to read our multi-point inspection forms:
- GREEN means we've checked this item and it's performing as expected.
- YELLOW means this item may need attention in the near future.
- This keeps the surprises to a minimum and allows you to plan for a future service need.
- RED means this item requires immediate attention.
Areas inspected include, but are not limited to:
- Interior and exterior
- Under hood inspection
- Under vehicle check
- Battery performance analysis
From inspecting the thickness of your brake pads, to measuring the tread depth of your tires, our Express Service multi-point inspections are thorough and meet our highest service quality standards.