Nissan First-Time Buyer Program
First-time new car buyer?
Getting an auto loan can be difficult for first-time buyers. Nissan has introduced a program with relaxed guidelines that makes it a little easier to get into the Nissan you’ve been wanting:
- No prior auto credit on file
- No derogatory credit
- 600 FICO or higher (all applicants)
- Zero scores are not eligible for this program
- Verifiable minimum monthly income of $2,000/month for the primary applicant/driver
- Payment-to-income maximum of 18%
- Debt-to-income ratio maximum of 50%
- Proof of Income required upfront prior to approval
- Three complete references on application
Minimum Customer Down Payment
- $1,000 Cash or Trade Equity
- Excludes NNA Customer Cash, Bonus Cash and Captive Cash
Maximum finance amount $20,000. See dealer for full program details. Final credit approval determined by NMAC.